The HD-1603 is a high definition, single input MPEG-4 only (H.264) DVB-T modulator with HDMI loop through for local connectivity and IR return path (compatible with the RL-RF380 video hub and RL-RF210 IR target).
Featuring an LCD menu display and improved modulation error ratio (MER), the HD-1603 allows you to distribute any HD source around a home or business over coax.
It effectively encodes HDMI video and stereo audio signals to MPEG-4 (H.264) DVB-T COFDM TV channels. It is compatible with input resolutions of 576i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, and works with both 2K and 8K carriers.
Users can adjust settings through a web interface and remote management is enabled via a PC.
The HD-1603 features an adjustable VHF/UHF output (6-69) and is completely silent while operational.
- Most cost effective fully featured HD Modulator on the market
- Single Input Digital Modulator encoding HDMI video and stereo audio signals to MPEG-4 only (H.264) DVB-T COFDM TV channels
- Compatible input resolutions 576i / 720P / 1080i &
- 1080P for high definition picture quality (ensure TV tuner is MPEG4/H.264 compatible)
- HDMI Input – with HDMI Loop Through for local connectivity
- IR Return Path – compatible with resi-linx RL-RF380 (Video Hub) and RL-RF210 (IR Targ
Superior error rate (MER 39)
Full function front LCD display with menu driven configuration
New Zealand channel plan selectable
Adjustment of settings available via WEB GUI
Remote management with a PC
Adjustable VHF / UHF Output (6-69)
85dB launch with Adjustable Attenuation
Silent operation – NO FAN NOISE