IKUSI 3249: TAE-1125: Repeater/Line Extender Amplifier Active Return Path: G-35dB/124dBµV (RW 5-66Mhz G-25.5dB)
- Power Doubling technology (TAE1125)
- Powering mode: Mains Figure 8
- Bandwidth-Forward Path: 86 – 862MHz
- Bandwidth-Reverse Path: 5 – 66MHz
- Forward Gain: 35dB
- Input Variable Attenuation: 0-18dB
- Slope Control Range: 0-18dB
- Output level (IM3 -60dB, DIN 45004B): 124dB
- Output level (IM2 -60dB, EN 50083-3): 115dB
- Output Test Point: -30dB
- Reverse Gain: 25.5dB
- Mains Powered (Fig-8)
- TAE series, ideal for hotels and dense multiple dwelling units.
- 862 MHz amplifiers with active return path on all models.
- Attenuation and equalization adjustments of TV signals by potentiometer. Selection of return signal attenuation by the insertion of small plug-in links provided.
- Forward and reverse output test.
- Zamak housing with protective cover for the adjustment controls. Wall fixing. Indoor mounting. Grounding terminal.
IKUSI 3249 TAE-1125