Spaun SMK 5-Wire Cascadable Multi-switch FOXTEL Approved
- SAT IF signals amplified.
- Terrestrial (85… 862 MHz) signals amplified.
- Return path (5…65 MHz) passive.
- The SAT IF polarity selection is controlled by remote voltage, < 14 V = Vert. / > 16 V = Hor. and the 22 kHz tone provided by the receiver.
- The devices have a DC jack for remote power, if the launch amplifier would not provide remote power voltage. LED operation display.
- The supply of the active terrestrial is possible via trunk line 0 (18V/90 mA), from the launch amplifier or the optional wall power supply (SNG 18/1000).
SMK 5583FA, SMK 55123FA, SMK 55163FA, SMK 55243FA