The Kingray KOR001 Optical Receiver uses a high-sensitivity PIN detector. It can receive digital signals within the frequency range of 47~2600MHz on a single fibre and is compatible with any FTTx PON system to achieve a triple-network combination between Digital TV (DVB-C, DVB-T), Satellite TV (DVB-S) and DATA.
It has a built-in WDM to separate wavelengths of 1550nm (CATV) and 1310/1490nm (data).
Requires PSK12S 12VDC/500mA Power Supply
- Frequency Range 47~2600 MHz
- Built-in WDM to separate wavelengths of 1550nm (CATV) and 1310/1490nm (data)
- Receiving Sensitivity Range: -13dBm to +1dBm
- RF Output Level: Typically 70~90dB
- High linearity, suitable for Digital TV and SAT-IF application Digital TV (DVB-C, DVB-T) and Satellite TV (DVB-S) signal can be received via a single fibre at the same time
- LED Indicator
- Compact in design, wall mountable and light weight
- Optical Connector: SC/APC
- RF Connector: F-Female