IKUSI 4433: AMX-400: Class A Series Active Combiner 4 Inputs (45-860 MHz)
Application in large Class A Headends where the modules (processors, receivers, trans-modulators, modulators, regenerators) are mounted in several deck-arranged rack-frames or base plates. The AMX-400 is a 4-input combiner that has been designed to combine up to 24 channels (6 channels per input).
The system is expandable, so that it is possible to combine up to 96 channels by using 4 AMX-400 and one final passive combiner (or another AMX at IMD decrease’s expense).
- Class A Series Module
- Active Combiner Module
- Inputs: 4 (45-862MHz
- Gain: 7dB
- Single output to final launch amplifier
- Total isolation between inputs.
- Push-pull amplification technology.
- Requires Class A Mounting Plate and Power Supply Unit
- Recommend IK-HPA125 Launch Amplifier
IKUSI 4433: AMX-400